WEB COPY | MARKETING | BLOGS | SEO Copywriting | Email |
Whether you are just starting out or looking to push your writing to the next level – This Course enables you to kick start your career in Content Writing (For Beginners to Advanced Learners)
✅ Module 1: KICK-START CONTENT WRITING: Principles & Processes
– Building Confidence & Technique for Non-Fiction
– Principles of Great Non-Fiction Writing
– 5 Writing Exercises
– Creating writing sets for List
– Processes & Principles of writing
– Story Telling Techniques
✅ Module 2: CRUCIAL CONTENT WRITING STEPS
- Copywriting Types you can use
- Researching Our Competition
- How To convert Leads into Customers
- Understanding The Importance Of Proving the Solution
- Showing the Benefits Vs Features
- How To Show Your Credentials With High Impact
✅ Module 3: COPYWRITING Formulas & Persuasive Writing Techniques
- 3 Pillars of Persuasive Writing (with Assignments)
- Top 10 Persuasive Copywriting Techniques
- Assignment: How to use Portal for Copywriting
- Copywriting HACKs that work
✅ Module 4: NICHE CLARITY
- 3 Step Niche Validation
- Most Profitable Niches
- Finding your Why, Passion & Niche
- Choosing the Right Niche
- Writing your Mission Statement
✅ Module 5: BLOGGING Writing for Blogs Part I & II
– How to Search for topics to write
– Content Writing for Blogging | Blog Structure & Planning
– Insights to help you decide what to blog about
– Secrets of Successful Blogging | Insider tips & tricks for Blog Ideas
– Assortment of Blog Post Ideas to bring interest.
– Types of Blogs, Adding Variety while giving information
✅ Module 5: Creating A BLOG (WordPress) Part II
- Get your blog online. Register your blog and get hosting.
- Customize your blog. Choose a free template and tweak it.
- Write & publish your first post. - Post Settings Menu
- Formatting your Blog with different themes.
✅ Module 6: HEADLINE WRITING STRATEGIES
- Writing magnetic Headlines & Sub Headlines
- How to increase your Click through rates
- Using interesting adjectives / negative wording.
- Write calls-to-action that increase clicks
- Trust building sales copy. - "Fear" of missing out - Scarcity factor
- Communication method that makes your visitors Click (CTR)
✅ Module 7: SEO COPYWRITING for Websites, Blogs
- Search Engine Optimization for your Content
- Elements of SEO Copywriting. Writing Useful Keywords for search engines
- Pre-site, On-site & Off-site Activities
- Writing HEAD, Meta tags, Title & Description Tags for Search Engines
- How to write Body Tags for Google Search Engines.
✅ Module 8: ADVANCED KEYWORD RESEARCH (Advance session)
- Keyword Research & Planner, KEYWORD RELEVANCE
- Elements of SEO Copywriting.
-Writing Keywords for search engines, Pre-site, On-site & Off-site Activities
- Writing Meta tags, Title & Description Tags for Google Search Engines
- Find the right Keywords - Study your niche. Define your goals.
- Create a list of seed keywords. Study the search intent.
- Identify long tail keywords. Find out about your competitors.
- LSI KEYWORDS (LATENT SEMANTIC INDEXING)
✅ Module 9: WRITING EMAIL's that will Convert
- Injecting “Power Words” & Phrases into Your Email Copy
- Using Specifics & Numbers
- Using Intrigue and Curiosity
- The Power of Questions
- The “Cliff-hanger Effect”
- Write with Excitement & Emotion
✅ Module 10: CANVA : GRAPHIC & VIDEO CREATION
CANVA MASTERY PRO
-Infographics, Blog Images, Quotes, Resume
- Importance of CONTENT ON IMAGES
– Managing Information on Graphics for Content Creation.
- Consumption of Content via Images.
-Use Images to Get Your Audience's Attention
- An image is 10 times more likely to receive engagement – results in clicks.
- Create Videos with Animation Effects | Learn Video Editing Skills